How do I open a new workspace on CQG Desktop?
1. Navigate to the top left of the platform window and click on the button with 3 horizontal lines, the expand sidebar button.
2. Once expanded, scroll down to the button labeled + Add Page and left click
After clicking on the + Add Page button, users have the option to create an empty workspace or select one of the following default pages created by CQG.
3. To create a new, blank workspace click on the empty page option.
4. After clicking on the empty page option, enter a phrase to name your new workspace.
5. Once named, users can now add widgets on their new page to their liking by clicking on the Add a Widget button.
6. If users wish to reaccess their newly created page at any point in time, simply navigate back to the expanded sidebar and the new page the user created will populate above the + Add page button. (Ours is named Demo)