How do I open a chart on MarketDelta Cloud?
There are several ways to open a chart on the MarketDelta Cloud platform.
1. From the homepage users can click the Charts button located on the ribbon running along the top of the platform page.
The default Charts page is prepopulated with various charts of popular futures contracts.
2. If a user wishes to open a specific chart on this page they have the ability to click on a contract and then change it. Click within the contract as shown below to change the contract and time interval of the chart.
3. Once the contract has been clicked, two options will open for the user. Within the left column users can change and specify a new contract. Within the right column users can change the time interval of their chart.
4. After a new symbol has been specified for the account, users can also customize the name of their chart. Otherwise, the chart name will still represent the previous default contract. To change the name of the chart, left click on the Study button.
5. Once in the study window, left click the pencil icon to change the name of the chart. Type in a new name for your chart and then click ✔ to the right of the textbox. The chart’s name can be found displayed to the left of the pencil icon.
Users of the MarketDelta Cloud platform can also open a chart by creating a new workspace.
1. Navigate to the top left of the platform and left click the Add button.
2. Users will now be required to enter a name for their workspaces under the field labeled User Tradespace. After entering a workspace name, select a layout located beneath the User Tradespace field. Once a name and a layout has been selected, users can click the Create New TradeSpace button.
3. Once you have created a workspace left click the Setup button.
4. Left click the Select button and then choose the Chart option.
5. Users now have the option of selecting a symbol and applying a name to create a new chart or by clicking the New Chart button under the Setup to select from a default chart on the platform.
6. After saving a new chart or selecting a default one, the chart with the specified settings will open in the background. Close the TradeSpace Setup window to access it.