How do I open a DOM on MarketDelta Cloud?
There are several locations on the MarketDelta Cloud platform in which users can open a DOM.
1. Users can find a DOM placed in the Watchlist tab by default. Navigate to the top left of the platform window and left click the Watchlist tab.
2. The DOM can be found located on the right side of the platform. If needed, users can change the contract being displayed on the DOM by left clicking the current contract and manually entering the contract they wish to trade as shown below.
Users of the MarketDelta Cloud platform can also open a chart by creating a new workspace.
1. Navigate to the top left of the platform and left click the Add button.
2. Users will now be required to enter a name for their workspaces under the field labeled User Tradespace. After entering a workspace name, select a layout located beneath the User Tradespace field. Once a name and a layout has been selected, users can click the Create New TradeSpace button.
3. Once you have created a workspace left click the Setup button.
4. Left click the Select button and then choose the DOM option.
5. Users will now be required to manually enter a symbol in the Add a Symbol box for their DOM to display.
6. After entering a symbol for your DOM, close the TradeSpac Setup window to access the DOM in the background.