How do I connect MarketDelta Cloud to my live datafeed?
To establish a connection with their datafeed, users will first need to create an account on https://app.marketdelta.com/signon
1. After creating an account, login and head to the MarketDelta Cloud main trade page.
2. Navigate to the top right of the platform window and left click the My Account icon.
3. Select the Broker Login option.
4. In the broker login window, select the + Add New Account option.
5. Once expanded, enter a Nickname for your data feed. Then enter the actual Username of your data feed along with its password in the appropriate fields. After entering your credentials, select whether your credentials are Live or SIM. Finally, left click the Add New Account button to proceed.
After adding their data feed, users must activate it
6. To activate your data feed, left click the Edit button.
7. Left click the check box of the data feed you would like to activate within the Active field. Once the appropriate data feed has been activated and a yellow ✔ appears within the box, left click the Save button.
8. After saving settings on the broker login page, the platform will automatically redirect the user back to the trading homepage with their new data feed activated. Users can confirm their data feed is active by checking the opposite facing arrows in the top right corner of the platform. Green arrows represent that the user’s data feed is connected.